One of the most innovative firms and surprising when designing dresses is Marchesa, which follow the trends but always gets a unique style that makes you fall in love with any of his clothes. I’ve taken a look at the collection that is preparing for next season and I must say it has spectacular designs.
Then weave key details and Marchesa gowns trends for spring-summer 2012:
- Transparency: One of the major trends in the next year and have a strong presence in this firm, they have them in several of his designs and in different shapes, sizes and areas. If you like you can find them both if you want something discreet like more striking.
- Feathers: It is clear that there are very good at all but Marchesa gowns knows how designs them, so they’ve got amazing dresses for special occasions like a wedding or similar.
- Flyers: Last summer already been and will continue to trend next, especially in long dresses for a ceremony in which are used in gauze or tulle, getting really bold and beautiful designs.
- Year 20: A part of the collection is clearly inspired by this time, with a clear preference for fringe that had much presence in almost all the dresses. Will be one of the big surprises next year.
- Colors: Although the trend will be very bright and vivid colors, Marchesa bet next season more sober and discreet colors like white, beige or blue, all perfect and have nothing to envy to a red passion and you’ll get equally much sensuality.